A new technique developed by a Yale-led research team improves blood flow in surgically made blood vessels used in dialysis, enables them to last longer, and results in fewer complications than the standard technique.
- The male Y chromosome does more than we thought
- Ultrapotent compound may help treat C. diff, reduce recurrence
- High-performance single-atom catalysts for high-temperature fuel cells
- Novel neuroimaging study on dissociative symptoms reveals wounds of childhood trauma
- Historical racial & ethnic health inequities account for disproportionate COVID-19 impact