Scientists at Scripps Research have discovered a molecule that can activate a natural immune-boosting protein called STING. The findings mark a key advance in the field of oncology, as the STING protein is known for its strong antitumor properties.
- Research pinpoints unique drug target in antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Young white-tailed deer that disperse survive the same as those that stay home
- Are higher obesity rates in minority groups a product of systemic racism?
- A plant’s place in history can predict susceptibility to pathogens
- Membrane around tumors may be key to preventing metastasis