A new study from The University of Texas at Austin is helping scientists piece together the ancient climate of Mars by revealing how much rainfall and snowmelt filled its lake beds and river valleys 3.5 billion to 4 billion years ago.
- Advancing gene editing with new CRISPR/Cas9 variant
- New review confirms disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on Black, Hispanic populations
- Low-dose CT for lung cancer screening: benefit outweighs potential harm
- Chemists get peek at novel fluorescence
- Tech makes it possible to digitally communicate through human touch