Routing apps such as Google Maps or Nokia’s Here platform could offer a cost-effective way of calculating emissions hotspots in real time, say researchers at the University of Birmingham.
- Social media use linked with depression, secondary trauma during COVID-19
- Study reveals dietary fructose heightens inflammatory bowel disease
- Coming soon to a circuit near you
- Vessel noise present year-round at Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Many ventilation systems may increase risk of COVID-19 exposure, study suggests