Deaths due to heart failure and hypertensive heart disease are increasing in the US — particularly in Black women and men — despite medical and surgical advances in heart disease management. This is the first comprehensive study to look across a spectrum of heart disease types and examine differences between sex and racial groups across age groups and geography.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed