How we adapt to aging late in life may be genetically influenced, according to a study led by a psychologist at the University of California, Riverside. The research has implications for how epigenetic factors relate to aging.
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk
- No strings attached: maximizing wireless charging efficiency with multiple transmitters
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System