A new study shows that individuals who react negatively to rules and recommendations and have lower trust in doctors more often use complementary and alternative medicine, that is, treatments or substances that are not included in the care offered or recommended by doctors. The study included altogether 770 parents of young children.
- Increasing the effectiveness of cancer treatments: Anti-PD-L1 immunotherapy
- Nano-microscope gives first direct observation of the magnetic properties of 2D materials
- Human genetics: A look in the mirror
- Shift in West African wildmeat trade suggests erosion of cultural taboos
- Immunotherapy improves survival in advanced bladder cancer patients