The physicists’ proposed thermometer is based on quantum entanglement and can accurately measure temperatures a billion times colder than those in outer space. It would be used to answer fundamental research questions and to study how matter behaves in extreme quantum states.
- When — not what — obese mice ate reduced breast cancer risk
- Impact of patient-reported symptom information on lumbar spine MRI Interpretation
- Finding a way to stop chemotherapy from damaging the heart
- Governments need to set clear rules for vaccinating health care workers against COVID-19
- In ED patients with chest and abdominal pain, care delivered by physicians and APPs is si