The physicists’ proposed thermometer is based on quantum entanglement and can accurately measure temperatures a billion times colder than those in outer space. It would be used to answer fundamental research questions and to study how matter behaves in extreme quantum states.
- College students with disabilities at greater risk for substance abuse
- European survey shows alarmingly low awareness of erectile dysfunction
- Black women may be less likely to receive timely treatment for breast cancer
- COVID-19 and the decolonization of Indigenous public health
- Spike in new nut anaphylaxis in children at Halloween and Easter