Unconventional monetary policy does not lead to greater risk-taking by banks, according to new research. This will be welcome news for policymakers and central banks as they ramp up efforts to limit the economic fallout of the pandemic.
- Aging-US: Nicotinamide mononucleotide in degenerative model of retinal detachment
- Aging-US: PAM (PIK3/AKT/mTOR) signaling in glia: potential contributions to brain tumors
- Aging-US: Growth factor beta type 1 and hypoxia-inducible factor 1 transcription complex
- Oncotarget: Prognostic biomarker for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
- Oncotarget: Drug-resistant cells grow exponentially in metastatic prostate cancer