A robust, low-cost imaging platform utilizing lab-on-a-chip technology created by University of California, Irvine scientists may be available for rapid coronavirus diagnostic and antibody testing throughout the nation by the end of the year.
- Keyhole wasps may threaten aviation safety
- A cold-health watch and warning system for cold waves in Quebec
- Satellite images confirm uneven impact of climate change
- Understanding traditional Chinese medicine can help protect species
- Scientists claim controversial results of comets observations are consistent