The latest research from the University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture indicates that the COVID-19 pandemic has affected all aspects of agricultural commodity production and distribution, leading to substantial price declines and reduced income for farmers.
- Advancing gene editing with new CRISPR/Cas9 variant
- New review confirms disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on Black, Hispanic populations
- Low-dose CT for lung cancer screening: benefit outweighs potential harm
- Chemists get peek at novel fluorescence
- Tech makes it possible to digitally communicate through human touch