A new study into voter behaviour in the US and UK argues that electorates value aspiration and ambition among female candidates seeking office challenging common assumptions.
- GSA publishes seven articles on COVID-19 and aging
- Likely molecular mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis are revealed by network biology
- From carbon taxes to tax breaks, emission reduction policies have widespread support
- Poll: Americans’ views of systemic racism divided by race
- Uncovering new understanding of Earth’s carbon cycle