Traditional ways of producing entanglements, necessary for the development of any ‘quantum internet’ linking quantum computers, are not very well suited for fiber optic telecoms networks used by today’s non-quantum internet. However, researchers have come up with a new way to produce such particles that is much more compatible.
- Volunteers receiving government aid while unemployed face scrutiny, bias from public
- The testimony of trees: How volcanic eruptions shaped 2000 years of world history
- Building walls that will make summer heat waves more bearable
- How hormone therapy slows progression of atherosclerosis
- Could your menopause symptoms be hard on your heart?