The giant pumice raft created by an underwater volcanic eruption last August in Tonga has begun arriving on the Australian eastern seaboard, delivering millions of reef-building organisms that researchers say could be a “vitamin boost” for the Great Barrier Reef.
- Football-loving states slow to enact youth concussion laws
- Lab results don’t explain ‘obesity paradox,’ but bias may
- New device offers faster way to detect antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Flashy lizards are more attractive to mates and to predators
- Octapharma USA presents bleeding disorders research at virtual ASH annual meeting