Stroke is the leading cause of disability in the US; new research from UConn Health suggests a promising treatment for patients by successfully inhibited an important receptor implicated in post-stroke damage and recovery.
- Airflow modeling suggests driving with all windows down safest to prevent COVID-19 transmission
- Lung tissue from COVID-19 patients and others reveals promising target to treat lung fibrosis
- Riding in a car in the pandemic: which windows to open?
- The heavier, the better — superior stability in isotope functionalized perovskites
- Hidden structure found in essential metabolic machinery