NASA-NOAA’s Suomi NPP satellite kept an eye on Hurricane Genevieve overnight and provided infrared imagery to forecasters who were monitoring the storm’s strength, structure and size. Because Genevieve is close to the coast of western Mexico, warnings and watches were still in effect.
- NIH scientists identify nutrient that helps prevent bacterial infection
- UW researchers develop tool to equitably distribute limited vaccines
- Researchers trace geologic origins of Gulf of Mexico ‘super basin’ success
- Target discovered that halts osteoarthritis-type knee cartilage degeneration
- Breathing easier with a better tracheal stent