Demand for food is set to rise substantially in the coming decades, which raises a question: How well can the ocean fill the gap between current supply and future need?
- HIV drugs could prevent diabetes, study suggests
- NASA sees post-tropical storm Teddy generating heavy rain over Eastern Canada
- Study identifies weight-loss threshold for heart health in patients with obesity, diabetes
- Study finds gut microbiome plays important role in sleep regulation
- Fructose made in the brain could be a mechanism driving Alzheimer’s disease