According to ARRS’ American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR), the eConsult electronic consultation system allowed primary care providers to easily consult with radiologists, was perceived as high value by primary care providers, resulted in altered patient management, and avoided unnecessary imaging tests. “We identified follow-up imaging of cystic lesions and imaging workup of pain in patients as opportunities for continuing medical education for primary care providers,” the AJR authors wrote.
- Atom-Billiards with X-Rays: a new Approach to look inside of Molecules
- Simpler models may be better for determining some climate risk
- 3D camera earns its stripes at Rice
- How do Americans view the virus? Anthropology professor examines attitudes of COVID
- Color-coded biosensor illuminates in real time how viruses attack hosts