A European research alliance headed by the German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) and the University of Bonn tracks the onset of ataxias. The results published in “The Lancet Neurology” provide valuable data for prevention studies. The data were collected by a research network, which includes scientific institutions from Austria, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland and Spain.
- The male Y chromosome does more than we thought
- Ultrapotent compound may help treat C. diff, reduce recurrence
- High-performance single-atom catalysts for high-temperature fuel cells
- Novel neuroimaging study on dissociative symptoms reveals wounds of childhood trauma
- Historical racial & ethnic health inequities account for disproportionate COVID-19 impact