A research group elucidated the brain circuit mechanism that cause of spatial memory impairment in Alzheimer’s disease.In the future, improving brain remapping function may reverse spatial memory impairment in patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Volunteers receiving government aid while unemployed face scrutiny, bias from public
- The testimony of trees: How volcanic eruptions shaped 2000 years of world history
- Building walls that will make summer heat waves more bearable
- How hormone therapy slows progression of atherosclerosis
- Could your menopause symptoms be hard on your heart?