A research group elucidated the brain circuit mechanism that cause of spatial memory impairment in Alzheimer’s disease.In the future, improving brain remapping function may reverse spatial memory impairment in patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Internet and freedom of speech, when metaphors give too much power
- Antibiotic resistance may spread even more easily than expected
- Cancer can be precisely diagnosed using a urine test with artificial intelligence
- Social influence matters when it comes to following pandemic guidelines
- The important role of pharmacists for older adults’ health