In a new paper this week, geographer Forrest Bowlick at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and colleagues at Texas A&M offer first-hand accounts of what is required for GIS instructors and IT administrators to set up virtual computing specifically for providing state-of-the-art geographic information systems (GIS) instruction.
- Atom-Billiards with X-Rays: a new Approach to look inside of Molecules
- Simpler models may be better for determining some climate risk
- 3D camera earns its stripes at Rice
- How do Americans view the virus? Anthropology professor examines attitudes of COVID
- Color-coded biosensor illuminates in real time how viruses attack hosts