The “Cold Tube” can offer relief from the summer heat without relying on air conditioning. It uses half the energy of conventional air conditioners and can be used outdoors or indoors.
- Broad beans versus soybeans as feedstuff for dual-purpose chickens
- SLAC invention could make particle accelerators 10 times smaller
- New brain cell-like nanodevices work together to identify mutations in viruses
- Three genes predict success of naltrexone in alcohol dependence treatment
- Your neighborhood may raise your risk of chronic kidney disease