A new study from the University of Missouri School of Medicine provides insight into how the timing of post-operative phone calls can address pain, bleeding and overall patient satisfaction after Mohs micrographic surgery.
- Boys’ club barriers create issues for Australian boards
- Controlling ultrastrong light-matter coupling at room temperature
- Inside the secret lives of synchronous fireflies
- KIST develops ambient vibration energy harvester with automatic resonance tuning mechanism
- Study finds lung transplant patients not given antifungal preventive drugs have higher risk of death