New research finds that the number of robocalls isn’t going up, and that answering a robocall doesn’t make you more likely to get additional robocalls. However, stories you’ve heard about individuals getting hundreds of back-to-back unsolicited calls? Those are true.
- Football-loving states slow to enact youth concussion laws
- Lab results don’t explain ‘obesity paradox,’ but bias may
- New device offers faster way to detect antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Flashy lizards are more attractive to mates and to predators
- Octapharma USA presents bleeding disorders research at virtual ASH annual meeting