Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a leading cause of death and disability. Post-injury distress is common, with many individuals experiencing chronic anxiety and depressive symptoms as well as chronic pain. In this collection of articles in the journal NeuroRehabilitation, experts report on findings that shed light on the relationship between stress and pain following a TBI and implications for rehabilitation.
- Neurobiology – To keep pain in check, count down
- New research highlights impact of COVID-19 on food security in Kenya and Uganda
- A faster and more reliable method to categorize olive oil is validated
- Study: Black women with breast cancer experience delayed, longer treatment than whites
- Archaeology uncovers infectious disease spread – 4000 years ago