Organisms need to work together to adapt to climate change, especially in the presence of competitors, suggests a new study published today in eLife.
- Researchers find diminished response by ‘killer’ T cells in elderly COVID-19 patients
- NASA finds Tropical Storm Dolphin going swimmingly
- Regulatory T cells could lead to new immunotherapies aimed at treating multiple sclerosis
- Children with COVID-19 show different immune responses, but better outcomes than adults
- Evaluating impacts of COVID-19 lockdowns on children and young people