Johns Hopkins Medicine researchers and their collaborators have created and characterized a new mouse replica of Down syndrome, long considered one of the most challenging disorders to simulate in laboratory animals.
- COVID-19 advice may have reduced exposure to heart attack triggers
- What makes psoriasis sore: Novel role of immune system in the disease
- Researchers developed a sequence analysis pipeline for virus discovery
- Better diabetes treatment: New insulin molecule can self-regulate blood sugar
- Higher frequency of financial reporting hinders corporate innovation