Physicists at PPPL discover a new trigger for edge localized modes (ELMs) — instabilities that can halt fusion reactions and damage the tokamaks that house such reactions.
- Boys’ club barriers create issues for Australian boards
- Controlling ultrastrong light-matter coupling at room temperature
- Inside the secret lives of synchronous fireflies
- KIST develops ambient vibration energy harvester with automatic resonance tuning mechanism
- Study finds lung transplant patients not given antifungal preventive drugs have higher risk of death