People who experience threats to their existence — including economic and political instability — are more likely to experience miracles, according to a Baylor University study.
- Volunteers receiving government aid while unemployed face scrutiny, bias from public
- The testimony of trees: How volcanic eruptions shaped 2000 years of world history
- Building walls that will make summer heat waves more bearable
- How hormone therapy slows progression of atherosclerosis
- Could your menopause symptoms be hard on your heart?