Opioid use among women trying to conceive may be associated with a lower chance of pregnancy, suggests a National Institutes of Health study. Moreover, opioid use in early pregnancy may be associated with a greater chance of pregnancy loss.
- ESMO 2020: Breast cancer drug set to transform prostate cancer treatment
- No benefit for post-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
- First new drug in years reduces recurrence in high risk HR+ early breast cancer
- New first-line treatment option for metastatic kidney cancer
- UC study sheds light on cancer treatment, COVID-19