Opioid use among women trying to conceive may be associated with a lower chance of pregnancy, suggests a National Institutes of Health study. Moreover, opioid use in early pregnancy may be associated with a greater chance of pregnancy loss.
- Vitamin D regulates calcium in intestine differently than previously thought
- More evidence that cellular ‘death by iron’ could be promising avenue of cancer treatment
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise
- After 100 years, Cornell University plant pathologists revisit fire blight hypothesis
- COVID-19 may deepen depression, anxiety, and PTSD among pregnant and postpartum women