Using high-resolution data from the joint NASA-U.S. Geological Survey Landsat program, researchers have created the first map of the causes of change in global mangrove habitats between 2000 and 2016 – a valuable tool to aid conservation efforts for these vital coastline defenders.
- Atom-Billiards with X-Rays: a new Approach to look inside of Molecules
- Simpler models may be better for determining some climate risk
- 3D camera earns its stripes at Rice
- How do Americans view the virus? Anthropology professor examines attitudes of COVID
- Color-coded biosensor illuminates in real time how viruses attack hosts