High intensity physical activity in early life might help maximise peak hip strength and prevent osteoporosis in later life, according to a study published today in JAMA Network Open from researchers at the University of Bristol.
- Amyloid deposits not associated with depression in the elderly
- Study: Death counts fail to capture full mortality effects of COVID-19
- First evidence that air pollution particles and metals are reaching the placenta
- Wobbling shadow of the M87 black hole
- WPI math professor verifies centuries-old conjecture about formation of the solar system