The majority of drug delivery systems use nano carriers to transport drugs due to their small size and ability to distribute drugs to otherwise inaccessible sites of the body. The downside to this small size, however, is that large quantities are needed to match the required dosage.
- Protein molecules in cells function as miniature antennas
- Unexpected finding reveals new target for aggressive form of lung cancer
- Operations on screen: Creating an accessible surgery simulator
- Brexit opens the door to tougher anti-smoking measures
- Discovery of plant amyloids could help create varieties with improved seed quality