While social isolation is a core challenge associated with autism, researchers from Drexel University’s A.J. Drexel Autism Institute have laid the groundwork to show how interpersonal relationships, and the resources they provide, could impact autistic youth’s adult outcomes.
- HIV drugs could prevent diabetes, study suggests
- NASA sees post-tropical storm Teddy generating heavy rain over Eastern Canada
- Study identifies weight-loss threshold for heart health in patients with obesity, diabetes
- Study finds gut microbiome plays important role in sleep regulation
- Fructose made in the brain could be a mechanism driving Alzheimer’s disease