For nearly 50 years, a statistical omission tantamount to data falsification sat undiscovered in a critical study at the heart of regulating one of the most controversial and widely used pesticides in America — chlorpyrifos.
- Mathematics: Modelling the timings of a COVID-19 second wave in Europe
- New materials: A toggle switch for catalysis
- Placing barthelonids on the tree of life
- Battery fires: Industry and research must work together for safer batteries
- New tool mimics human skin to allow detailed study of mosquito biting