Psychosocial needs of people affected by cancer are not being adequately met due to the disruption in services caused by Covid-19, a new report in the journal Psycho-Oncology reports.
- A new strategy of cell entry for some types of parvoviruses
- Climate pledges ‘like tackling COVID-19 without social distancing’
- Provide shady spots to protect butterflies from climate change, say scientists
- Sweet success: Heavy consumption of sugary beverages declined in the US from 2003 to 2016
- Sky islands and tropical alpine sunflowers at risk of disappearing