In a new paper published in the journal Climatic Change, Brogan Stewart argues that climate change may count as yet another threat. A current PhD candidate studying animal behaviour, Stewart wrote the paper as an undergraduate honours student. She projects the effects current and estimated future global temperature increases may have on the precise territories that are home to particular primate species, based on projected emissions of CO2.
- Better diet and glucose uptake in the brain lead to longer life in fruit flies
- Rapid blood test identifies COVID-19 patients at high risk of severe disease
- New study connects religiosity in US South Asians to cardiovascular disease
- USask study finds COVID isolation worsens student diets, inactivity, and alcohol intake
- Scientists offer road map to improve environmental observations in the Indian Ocean