The discovery by a team of the University of Geneva of an unprecedented physical effect in a new artificial material marks a significant milestone in the lengthy process of developing “made-to-order” materials and more energy-efficient electronics.
- Neurobiology – To keep pain in check, count down
- New research highlights impact of COVID-19 on food security in Kenya and Uganda
- A faster and more reliable method to categorize olive oil is validated
- Study: Black women with breast cancer experience delayed, longer treatment than whites
- Archaeology uncovers infectious disease spread – 4000 years ago