New research has found radiant cooling could keep people cool without conditioning or dehumidifying the air and use much less energy than comparable AC. In this Q&A, the researchers comment on why this research is so relevant not just in a warming world, but also in a contagious one where equipping indoor spaces with outdoor levels of air flow is part of the strategy to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- College students with disabilities at greater risk for substance abuse
- European survey shows alarmingly low awareness of erectile dysfunction
- Black women may be less likely to receive timely treatment for breast cancer
- COVID-19 and the decolonization of Indigenous public health
- Spike in new nut anaphylaxis in children at Halloween and Easter