New research has found radiant cooling could keep people cool without conditioning or dehumidifying the air and use much less energy than comparable AC. In this Q&A, the researchers comment on why this research is so relevant not just in a warming world, but also in a contagious one where equipping indoor spaces with outdoor levels of air flow is part of the strategy to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- When — not what — obese mice ate reduced breast cancer risk
- Impact of patient-reported symptom information on lumbar spine MRI Interpretation
- Finding a way to stop chemotherapy from damaging the heart
- Governments need to set clear rules for vaccinating health care workers against COVID-19
- In ED patients with chest and abdominal pain, care delivered by physicians and APPs is si