We demonstrate the realization of a pristine diamane through diamondization of mechanically exfoliated few-layer graphene via compression. Compared to gapless graphene, semiconducting h-diamane offers exciting possibilities for carbon-based electronic devices.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed