Sea trout numbers are declining in Norway and scientists don’t know why. They have studied the trout in two fjord systems in northern Norway’s Nordland county. The next step is to look at fish populations along the entire coastline.
- Litter provides habitat for diverse animal communities in rivers, study finds
- Opertech Bio’s pioneering approach to taste testing and measurement published in JPET
- Aging-US: Nicotinamide mononucleotide in degenerative model of retinal detachment
- Aging-US: PAM (PIK3/AKT/mTOR) signaling in glia: potential contributions to brain tumors
- Aging-US: Growth factor beta type 1 and hypoxia-inducible factor 1 transcription complex