Sea trout numbers are declining in Norway and scientists don’t know why. They have studied the trout in two fjord systems in northern Norway’s Nordland county. The next step is to look at fish populations along the entire coastline.
- Ecological power storage battery made of vanillin
- The most sensitive optical receivers yet for space communications
- The development of climate security discourse in Japan
- Foreign election interference focuses on cultivating distrust, reducing consensus
- COVID-19 infects majority of bad dreams — study