Applied to skin as a piece of sticking plaster, the device developed by Brazilian researchers can be used to monitor human metabolism and administer drugs.
- Volunteers receiving government aid while unemployed face scrutiny, bias from public
- The testimony of trees: How volcanic eruptions shaped 2000 years of world history
- Building walls that will make summer heat waves more bearable
- How hormone therapy slows progression of atherosclerosis
- Could your menopause symptoms be hard on your heart?