Research into the antimicrobial properties of ultra-low voltage electricity demonstrates that the power creates holes in the bacteria’s outer membrane allowing two-way leakage and ultimately killing the cell.
- Research suggests our galaxy’s brightest gamma-ray binary system may be powered by a magnetar star
- New butterfly-inspired hydrogen sensor is powered by light
- Parents shouldn’t worry about their baby’s inconsistent sleep patterns
- Natural three-dimensional nonlinear photonic crystal
- A hint of new physics in polarized radiation from the early universe