New research from the University of Southampton has successful discovered a way to bind two negatively charged electron-like particles which could create opportunities to form novel materials for use in new technological developments.
- Neurobiology – To keep pain in check, count down
- New research highlights impact of COVID-19 on food security in Kenya and Uganda
- A faster and more reliable method to categorize olive oil is validated
- Study: Black women with breast cancer experience delayed, longer treatment than whites
- Archaeology uncovers infectious disease spread – 4000 years ago