In a recent study published in Food and Energy Security, a research aimed to understand how much variation exists within diverse cowpea lines’ canopy photosynthesis. Results from this study suggest that by optimizing canopy structures, researchers could increase cowpea yields, and yields across other crops, to improve our global food security.
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk
- No strings attached: maximizing wireless charging efficiency with multiple transmitters
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System