In a recent study published in Food and Energy Security, a research aimed to understand how much variation exists within diverse cowpea lines’ canopy photosynthesis. Results from this study suggest that by optimizing canopy structures, researchers could increase cowpea yields, and yields across other crops, to improve our global food security.
- The male Y chromosome does more than we thought
- Ultrapotent compound may help treat C. diff, reduce recurrence
- High-performance single-atom catalysts for high-temperature fuel cells
- Novel neuroimaging study on dissociative symptoms reveals wounds of childhood trauma
- Historical racial & ethnic health inequities account for disproportionate COVID-19 impact