Photo-active nanocomplexes are successfully developed.The nanocomplexes allow spatiotemporal controlling genetically-engineered cells that are overexpressing temperature-sensitive membrane proteins.The technology demonstrates effective cancer elimination and dramatic suppression of cancer stemness in cells and mice.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed