Photo-active nanocomplexes are successfully developed.The nanocomplexes allow spatiotemporal controlling genetically-engineered cells that are overexpressing temperature-sensitive membrane proteins.The technology demonstrates effective cancer elimination and dramatic suppression of cancer stemness in cells and mice.
- Special interests can be assets for youth with autism
- Controlling chemical catalysts with sculpted light
- US fishing and seafood industries saw broad declines last summer due to COVID-19
- New study compiles four years of corn loss data from 26 states and Ontario, Canada
- NIH scientists identify nutrient that helps prevent bacterial infection