A new study from oceanographers at NOAA and the University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies (CIMAS) has for the first time described the daily variability of the circulation of key deep currents in the South Atlantic Ocean.
- Airflow modeling suggests driving with all windows down safest to prevent COVID-19 transmission
- Lung tissue from COVID-19 patients and others reveals promising target to treat lung fibrosis
- Riding in a car in the pandemic: which windows to open?
- The heavier, the better — superior stability in isotope functionalized perovskites
- Hidden structure found in essential metabolic machinery