Tropical Storm Josephine weakened on Aug. 16 in the North Atlantic Ocean and satellite imagery showed the storm had become elongated and stretched out into a trough of low pressure a couple of hundred miles north of Puerto Rico.
- Healthy muscles are a carrot on a string for healthy lungs
- Peeking into the pods of black soybeans
- Discrimination on social media results in higher depression, anxiety among minority males
- Differences in immunity and blood vessels likely protect children from severe COVID-19
- New glue sticks easily, holds strongly, and is a gas to pull apart