Post-Tropical Storm Fausto faded fast in the Eastern Pacific Ocean. NASA’s Terra satellite provided an infrared look at the storm, which showed no areas of heavy rainfall, and the storm was classified as a remnant low-pressure area.
- GSA publishes seven articles on COVID-19 and aging
- Likely molecular mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis are revealed by network biology
- From carbon taxes to tax breaks, emission reduction policies have widespread support
- Poll: Americans’ views of systemic racism divided by race
- Uncovering new understanding of Earth’s carbon cycle