Researchers and medical experts have long known that child sexual abuse has profoundly negative effects on the health of survivors; however, an international team of researchers was not able to find a link between the abuse and telomere length, considered an indicator of cellular aging and health.
- Internet and freedom of speech, when metaphors give too much power
- Antibiotic resistance may spread even more easily than expected
- Cancer can be precisely diagnosed using a urine test with artificial intelligence
- Social influence matters when it comes to following pandemic guidelines
- The important role of pharmacists for older adults’ health